What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our website or you fill out any form. When ordering or registering via our site, you may be asked for personal information such as your name or email address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalise your experience when visiting our website.
- To improve our website or service.
- To process orders.
- To send periodic emails updating you with our latest news and products. You may opt out of these emails at any time by clicking the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of any email.
- To manage your account effectively.
- To administer a promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To process an order with one or more printing partners. We only release the minimal data required to process your order. We may also share your data with our trusted partners, which will include our parent and sister companies for the purposes of conducting our business or servicing you. In addition, we will release your information when requested to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property or safety.
How do we protect your information?
We implement various security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information and also ensure that your data is accessible only by those members of staff that require it.
- To collect anonymous statistical visit data via Google Analytics. This helps us to monitor potential problem areas of the site and improve the service we offer to you.
- To keep you logged in while browsing the website. This allows you to manage your personal data and manage orders in a secure environment.
Scope of the policy
This policy applies to any point of contact between you and printme123 - both on and offline.
This policy was last modified on 5th August 2013.